Critical Illness cover
- Typically, 50-80 conditions covered.
- Cancer, Heart Attacks and Strokes account for most claims.
- Usually includes Life Insurance
- Children’s Cover available
- Face to Face, or telephone/online service available.
- No pressure, no nonsense – just help.
- Affordable peace of mind
- Premiums from £10pm
- We NEVER charge fees
- No call-centres, just friendly professional advice
- We take care of the paperwork
- Benefits tailored to your circumstances
- No if's, no but's - we ALWAYS respect your budget
- Policies can provide a lump sum, income (or both)
- We manage claims, FREE of charge
- Trusts arranged FREE of charge
- Benefit paid tax-free
- Low cost reducing cover available to protect your mortgage
- Life Insurance, Income Protection and Fracture Cover among add-ons available
Click for more info...
We arrange cost effective Critical Illness cover, providing peace of mind from just £10pm. Benefits are available that can provide a lump sum, income, or both.
Having had medical scares ourselves, we understand the importance of Critical Illness cover, and you can rest easy that we’d be there to help you when it matters most… should you need to claim.
We’d love to meet and chat with you in person to ensure cover is tailored to your needs and budget.
With offices in Guisborough, we can meet face to face if you live or work in Teesside or the broader Northeast – including, but not limited to: Middlesbrough, Stockton, Darlington, Redcar, Hartlepool, Saltburn by the Sea, Whitby, Newcastle, York, and surrounding areas.
We can meet at your home, workplace or wherever suits you. If you prefer not to meet, we can help you over the phone or via our secure email system.
However you prefer to engage with us, you can be assured of discretion, confidentiality and a professional service.
Arranging Critical Illness cover shouldn’t be complicated or stressful, it should be reassuring. With over 30 years experience, you’re in safe hands.
We pride ourselves on our plain English, no pressure, no-nonsense approach. We love answering questions, and always do our best to talk sense.
Only by putting your interests first will we achieve our aim of providing a service you can confidently recommend to your friends and family.
There are 3 ways to get started, ALL without obligation:
Just a reminder… We NEVER charge fees.