If you lose a loved one, the last thing anyone wants are complications or delays in payment of a Life Insurance benefit.
While insurers can be quick to approve claims, payment can be delayed if probate is required, and this can take several months.
A quick, easy and FREE solution may be to place your Life Insurance into trust.
While we always recommend you seek the advice of a solicitor, if your circumstances are straightforward we can help.
Reasons to consider a trust:
- You can name who you wish to benefit from your Life Insurance.
- Claims may be paid more quickly.
- Benefits may be payable free of Inheritance Tax.
- Your insurer will provide the necessary form, without charge.
- We won’t charge you a fee.
If you wish, we can check your cover is still good value.
Call anytime on 01287 650300, or select one of the contact options on this page.